Sellers: The Benefits of Staging Your Home
Your home might be beautiful. Maybe it is immaculate, stylishly appointed to suit your tastes or highly upgraded with the finest materials and features. Perhaps it is all of these things. But, unless you are one in a thousand, it is not “staged.”
Staging a home for sale is not a new concept, but it has gained steam with our more challenging market. Many home sellers confuse staging with decorating and consequently resisting the process and the recommendations of the staging professional. But the reality is that the moment you commit to marketing your home for sale you are selling more than a just a property, you are selling the idea of the life the potential buyers can have in their beautiful new home.
When staging your home, we will make your living space warm, welcoming and appealing to the highest number of buyers. We will create the perfect balance of function, flow and beautiful visual displays that encourage buyers to make an emotional connection with a property. In fact, this is so effective, that it’s not uncommon for buyers to include our furniture and art in their offer! If that’s not a testimonial, we don’t know what is!
We’ll be with you every step of the way to coordinate the details, relieve you of decision-making headaches and make sure that only necessary changes are made. We will take care of the planning, scheduling and designing. We provide project management for exterior improvements, furniture selection and placement, color coordination, decor selection and arrangement, lighting enhancement and upgrades.We will dress $300,000 houses and $3,000,000 houses with equal flair and enthusiasm!
Home Staging Works
Statistics show that, on average, staged homes sold within 30 days.
Homes not staged took, on average, 175 days to sell (based on StagedHomes.com survey).
We have staged several homes which subsequently sold within 1-5 days.
Most of the homes we have staged over the years have sold within 15-30 days.
• Home Staging is an investment. It often costs less than the reducing the price of a home that does not sell. Staged homes sell faster and for 10%-20% more than un-staged homes;
• Staging creates a buyer-friendly look, increasing the house’s market value.
• Professionally staged homes look better in MLS advertising pictures and on House Features Sheets.
• Better presentation attracts more buyer interest. Which can result in more and better offers.
• Clean, organized, and well-maintained homes provide peace of mind for buyers.
• They will focus on house features rather than on defects that need fixing.
• Staging can give a second chance to a house that has been sitting on the market.
You can avoid the price reduction that is otherwise necessary for a house which sits on the market with no offers.